Products in this Bundle (22)
showing 1-5 of 22 products
Also included in
- Teach the entire grade 9 - 12 English curriculum using song lyrics and inspirational videos - 30 music as poetry and short film lessons include editable lesson plans, student handouts, rubrics, answer keys, PowerPoint slides and Google Slides for no prep distance learning or Google Classroom activit$60.00$92.00Save $32.00
9th - 12th Grade English Curriculum - teach every high school reading literature and reading informational text common core state standard using inspirational and engaging videos! All 18 no prep lessons include editable lesson plan, student handouts, rubric, Answer Key, PowerPoint slides and Google Slides for no prep distance learning or Google Classroom activities.
18 no prep Grade 9 - 12 ELA lessons!
500+ page bundle!
HUGE DISCOUNT: 5 free products!
Common Core ELA Test Prep is FUN with VIDEO CLIP ACTIVITIES - plus grade 6 - 8 lessons for scaffolding, differentiation and gifted and talented middle school ELA lessons.
All Lessons Include (Printable & Digital):
- Lesson plan (editable .docx)
- Printable student handouts (editable .docx)
- PowerPoint slides (editable .pptx)
- Google Slide link (editable and can be copied/shared with students)
- ANSWER KEY (editable .docx)
- 3-point reading response rubric
- Reusable "Assessment" handout to use with ANY text
- List of 145 free printable texts for "Assessmnet" handout or extra practice
All Lessons, Handouts and PowerPoints Include (Printable & Digital):
- Common Core Standard
- Learning Focus Question
- Introductory Script
- Bell Ringer
- Mini Lesson: Instructional video link
- Guided Practice: Film Clip Link, Student Handouts, Google Slide Activities
- Independent Practice: Film Clip Link, Student Handouts, Google Slide Activities
- Exit Slip
- Early Finisher Activity
- ANSWER KEY!
- Plus Google Drive link for no prep student-led Google classroom activity
English Curriculum Bundle includes 18 no prep (and editable DOC) high school ELA lesson plans and student handouts with PowerPoint slides, answer keys and Google drive links for effortless ELA lessons or Google Classroom activities.
Simply print the handouts, lesson and answer key, load the PowerPoint and videos, or share the Google Drive link with students to enjoy an effortless, engaging lesson or Google classroom activity to teach students how a fiction and nonfiction historical account portray the same time, place, or character similarly and differently (by using or changing history).
NOTE: This product includes YouTube and SafeYouTube links for schools that do not allow YouTube.
PRODUCT UPDATE: All customer concerns have been addressed.
Common Core ELA Test Prep is FUN with VIDEO CLIP ACTIVITIES!
NEVER PLAN ANOTHER LESSON!
NEVER HAVE DISENGAGED STUDENTS AGAIN!
USE VIDEOS TO TEACH ALL 18 ELA STANDARDS FOR READING!
IF YOU TEACH UPPER ELEMENTARY click below:
IF YOUR TEACH MIDDLE SCHOOL, click below:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ;)
18 DETAILED LESSON PLANS TO TEACH & PRACTICE EVERY SINGLE COMMON CORE STANDARD FOR READING LITERATURE & INFORMATIONAL TEXTS!
18 STANDARDS: CCSS.ELA.RI.1-9 & CCSS.RL.1-9 (GRADES 8-12)!!!
+ 39 PAGES OF STUDENT HANDOUTS
BONUS: All 36 CCSS-ALIGNED video clip activities can be used to spark discussion to teach emotional intelligence & social emotional curriculum (SEL)
Perfect for reluctant readers and students with disabilities.
Teach your High School or Middle School students EVERY common-core standard for reading informational texts and reading literature using engaging videos.
NO PREP Print &Go: 18 lesson plans, 39 student handouts and 50+ video links.
Simply load the videos for each of the 18 lessons, print, project & go!
NOTE: If your school does not allow YouTube, google search “youtube to MP4” on your home computer and use any of the first sites to instantly convert the included YouTube links to MP4 files to play from your school desktop, SmartBoard, PPT, etc.
Enforce Writing & Reading Literature CCSS through 18 culturally relevant lessons and engaging video clip activities.
BONUS: A LIST OF SUGGESTED INFORMATIONAL TEXTS, POETRY & PROSE (AVAILABLE TO PRINT ONLINE):
- 50 SUGGESTED INFORMATIONAL TEXTS/U.S. DOCUMENTS & PAMPHLETS
- 50 SUGGESTED POEMS (19 BY AFRICAN AMERICAN/LATINO POETS)
- 45 SUGGESTED SHORT STORIES (13 AFRICAN AMERICAN/LATINO)
REUSE 18 LESSONS & HANDOUTS (EDITABLE) WITH SUGGESTED TEXTS FOR REPEATED, SPIRALED PRACTICE & ASSESSMENTS FOR EACH SKILL.
THIS IS A LIFE-LONG & LIFE-CHANGING TOOL
IN NO PREP EDITABLE (.DOC) FORMATS
NO PREP, PRINT, PROJECT & GO
Use videos to teach inferencing!
Use videos to teach theme!
Use videos to teach main idea and summary!
Use videos to teach plot, conflict, mood and tone!
Use videos to teach characterization!
Use videos to teach irony, dramatic, situational and verbal!
Use videos to teach rhetoric, ethos, logos and pathos!
Use videos to teach point of view and author's purpose!
Use film clips to teach compare and contrast and synthesis!
Use film clips to teach literary analysis!
The list goes on and on!
Why using boring texts when you can use pixar shorts, spoken word poetry, popular movie film clips, children's story film clips and speech video clips?
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH TANY OF TH LINKS, FILMS, VIDEOS, WEBSITES OR ORGANIZATIONS LINKED IN THE PRODUCT OR APPEARING IN THE PRODUCT THUMBNAIL; IT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ;)
WANT MORE PRINT & GO CULTURALLY RELEVANT RESOURCES?
NEED MORE NO PREP RESOURCES?