Informational Text Reading Skills
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- *This is a bundle that includes both the INFORMATIONAL TEXT and FICTION versions of this resource!*Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading skills! This review set is the perfect way to keep your students' reading skills sharp OR toPrice $7.99Original Price $9.58Save $1.59
- Read and comprehend fiction and informational text with the ultimate read and review bundle. This is the best reading skill review bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR.Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading skills! This review bundle is thePrice $19.99Original Price $27.54Save $7.55
Boost your informational text reading skills with this review set for upper elementary! Rapid Read and Review is the perfect way to engage your students in relevant and rigorous review of reading content.
This review set is the perfect way to keep your students' informational text reading skills sharp OR to help you teach the skills. It can be used in centers, small groups, whole class, or as homework to review essential informational text comprehension skills and standards.
The same question is never asked twice and skills are never reviewed in the same way, so students will stay engaged and excited about the content.
This set of 'Rapid Read and Review' is a single-skill set. Each page focuses in on a single informational text reading skill.
- 18 Pages of Informational Text Passages
- Multiple review tasks and questions in a variety of engaging formats for each passage
- One page versions of passages included for annotating close reads or projecting for whole-class use
- Google Slides Digital Version
- Answer Key
- Text Structure (ONE PASSAGE/PAGE Per Text Structure Type)
- Main Idea & Details
Fact & Opinion
- Citing Text Evidence
- Summarizing, Paraphrasing, and Quoting
- Author's Purpose
- Context Clues (2 Passages: One general word, one domain-specific vocabulary)
- Point of View
- Firsthand and Secondhand Accounts
- Conflicting Information
- Comparing Sources
Grade Levels: This resource is best for grades 4+
EVEN MORE ‘Rapid Read and Review’ for Grades 4+
Looking for younger grades? ‘Rapid Read and Review’ Reading Comprehension for 2nd and 3rd Grades