These are the writing templates I use with my 1st graders when we do our informational writing / research projects.
* 3 different cover pages
* Table of Contents
* Planning sheet that I use if we will be publishing using the Book Creator app
* Lined paper with a place for a heading/chapter title and a picture
* Lined paper with picture space
* Lined paper with a black line map of the United States
* Lined paper with a black line map of the world
* Lined paper with no picture area
* Glossary page
* About the Author page
In addition I have also added the animal research organizer that I use with my students. You can purchase the organizer separately here. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Animal-Research-Organizer-2465948
You will find these pages in both landscape and portrait format. I've also made both sets with handwriting lines or solid lines so you can better accommodate your students' and/or grade level writing needs.
I hope you will find this resource helpful. If you have a suggestion for another page type, please let me know and I will consider adding it to the file.
Please consider leaving feedback after downloading this product. Leaving feedback allows me to keep my materials up to date and you earn TpT rewards. If you feel this resource does not deserve a positive rating please, email me at lvdogagility@yahoo dot com