Informational Text Structures Posters Freebie - Description, Sequence, & more!
Also included in
- If you're teaching informational text structures, this 5-pack bundle will provide the reference materials and practice opportunities your students need. Whether your students are learning with pencil and paper or with devices, we have you covered.Save 30% off the regular price!What's Included?Our bePrice $7.76Original Price $11.59Save $3.83
- 6 Sets of Task Cards for Text Structures - Fictional and Informational PassagesCause and EffectCompare and ContrastSequencingProblem and Solution DescriptionIdentifying Text StructuresText Structures Anchor Charts / PostersClick the preview button to see the resources in greater detail.What's IncludPrice $17.54Original Price $21.92Save $4.38
Here are six Informational Text Structures posters and a student handout. Great for classroom decor and centers!
- 6 Posters (Black-line & Color)
- Summary of all 5
- Problem & Solution
- Compare & Contrast
- Cause & Effect
- Student Handout
- Google Slides - Slideshow
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
This resource uses American English and is editable.
✏️ "I loved this set of posters to display in my classroom as I taught each text structure. Students were able to refer to the text structures as we discussed them, and the posters explained them well and were eye catching." -Katie D.
✏️ "Text structure posters are clear and easy for students to follow and understand. The resources are kid-friendly and represent each text structure well." -Rebecca P.
✏️ "Great resource for students. We placed them in our reading notebooks so students could use as a resource when working independently." -Erin M.
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
- Visit the FAQs section
- submit a help ticket
- ask a question on the Q& A tab
About the Author
Rachel Lynette is a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. She has written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. This resource reflects more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom.