This is a newly REVISED therapist-created book about African animals, to meet the Common Core requirement for more expository/nonfiction texts in Special Education.
1. Contains a book about 9 different African animals (22pg.) with picture- supported text
2. 30 picture vocabulary cards including photographs and picture communication symbols
3. BINGO cards with the vocabulary pictures
4. Printable activities identifying animal traits and word definitions (6pg.)
5. All 30 words and their definitions to be used by the page or to be cut up for matching,
6. A 32-location picture-based communication board
7. Phonological awareness activities - 1pg. ea. for rhyming, initial sounds, and syllable counting using the vocabulary words
8. Describing activity page and pictures needed
You might also be interested in my other adapted informational books, including Bats
and the weather
I also have US Geography, 5 Senses, more animals, Rocks, and more.