PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Informational Writing and Research - Holiday Report: Students will enjoy learning more about holidays with this holiday research project! After researching and writing about a holiday, students will create a holiday report booklet to share.
· a list of Common Core State Standards covered
· detailed lesson plans
· research resource suggestions
· Quiz Quiz Trade brainstorming activity cards & directions
· a list of possible holidays
· informative writing poster
· note-taking example pages
· published holiday booklet example
· note-taking organizer pages
· editing checklist
· holiday booklet cover choices
· publishing page options
· compare & contrast post-writing activity sheet
· “I learned” sharing & feedback cards
· holistic grading rubric
· bulletin board poster
These booklets are perfect to display at an academic fair or parent night! Parents can even fill out the “I learned…” cards.
You could make a holiday bulletin board with the included poster and display different reports as the holidays come around. Open up the booklets and display them individually on the bulletin board.
You could bind all the reports together to make one large holiday book for your classroom library.
I hope your students enjoy learning more about holidays with this Informational research report project!
You might also like:
**Feel free to email me at: email@example.com**