Help your students COMPOSE INFORMATIONAL/EXPLANATORY texts with our Informational Writing packet.
BONUS: INCLUDES BLANK TEMPLATE!!!
Here is a collection of various informational writing templates that will help your students become great non-fiction writers! These graphic organizers are adaptable for even your youngest writers! They are appropriate for grades K-2. Included are templates for LIONS, ELEPHANTS, RHINOS, GIRAFFES and a blank template to adapt to any animal your students are learning about.
Included for each animal are:
• Fun Fact sheets
• Webs (for describing words)
• Diagrams for labeling body parts
• Venn diagrams for comparing animals
• Tree Maps (have, are, can)
• All About Books (Cover, How They Look, Where They Live, What They Eat, Animal Babies, How They Move, & About the Author page)
Check out our Sea Animal Bundle:
Check out our Facebook page for Teaching Tips, Ideas and FREEBIES!
Two Creative Co-workers