PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students learn informative writing in a real-world setting. This 10-page writing activity helps students hone expository writing skills by learning how to write a restaurant review.
The reproducible packet includes
• a 2-page introduction emphasizing the importance of audience and purpose for the assignment
• information about different formats they may use for their review
• material about the significance of using descriptive language and precise details
Following the introduction are 6 pages of questions students may choose to answer as background information before they write their final restaurant review.
Also included is a page of additional research and nonfiction writing ideas relating to food.
This classroom-tested resource is suitable for middle school, high school, homeschool, and developmental and ESL college classes.
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me” beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the product, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press resources you and your students can enjoy:
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name