**Google Drive Resource***
Organization is such an important skill to learn when writing essays. With this digital INB resource, students walk step-by-step through the essay process that uses color coding (from Step Up to Writing) to help with organization. Using Google Slides allows for seamless transitions between the different parts of the essay. Share the resource with students through Google Classroom and allow students to follow the tabs as they write their essay.
This resource includes:
1. 28 Writing prompts (15 Expository/13 Informational)
2. Lesson tips that walk you through each slide
3. Cover page for either expository or informational essay
4. Brainstorm & Organize Slide
5. Essay Outline
6. Anchor chart for color coding their essay
7. 2 slides for the body paragraphs
8. Introduction paragraph - includes area for hook, supporting details, and thesis
9. Closing paragraph
10. Final Draft
You will download a PDF version of the resource that contains a link to access the digital version on Google Drive.