PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Show your students that informational writing and research can be fun with this resource.
In this educational and entertaining writing assignment, students create a travel brochure based on the attractions of their hometown. This 3-page reproducible activity includes suggestions about
• where to find information about their town
• what to put on the cover of their brochure
• what to put inside their brochure
Students see examples of features about the fictitious Anderson City (town motto: You’ll get in a pickle in Anderson City) and many of its attractions (e.g., Come to Pickle Park and watch the Dills in action!).
This classroom-tested activity is suitable for middle school and high school classes.
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me” beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the product, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name