PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need anchor charts to help your kids with their informative writing content? Grab these colorful anchor charts! These versatile, multi-option anchor chart templates will meet your needs for informative writing in first grade! Use them to make digital charts on your smart or promethean board, print and make the templates "life anchor chart size" to display in your classroom, or print "handout size" to make mini-anchor charts to put on rings for your writing station or small group table.
See anchor charts in action ON MY BLOG!
Most anchor charts (unless noted) in this packet have 4 versions:
1) Full color already filled in
2) Black and white already filled in
3) Full color blank template to fill in with your students (best practice)
4) Black and white template to fill in with your students (best practice)
Anchor charts can be printed on white paper or colored paper. They are made to be put together for poster/anchor chart size to been seen easily hanging on your classroom wall.
Anchor Charts Included in this packet:
• We write to teach (graphic organizer for an informative paragraph)...2, one page color versions only
• I am an expert in... (brainstorming list of topics to teach about)
• how to teach our readers
• How to writing graphic organizer for a how to paragraph...2, one page versions only
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2016, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!