This PDF spans and paces a full week's worth of informative writing lessons. It begins with a systematized way to "unpack the prompt" and continues with step-by-step procedures for fact-based writing.
This PDF includes the following:
- 5 day guide to pace lessons
- a sample Social Studies informative prompt
- explanation of how to break down the given prompt
- step-by-step instructions on graphic organizer and writing organization
- "Iffy The Infofish" blank graphic organizer
- "Iffy The Infofish" completed graphic organizer (based on prompt)
- model of informative task organizer & writing
- sentence stem reference sheet
- much more!
This document is perfect as a follow-up to my "Informative Writing: Introduction"
Please see my TpT store for more helpful products!