Informative Research and Writing: Researching St. Patrick's Day
Students choose to research and write an informative composition on St. Patrick, St. Patrick's Day Traditions or St. Patrick's Cathedral located in New York.
This is a bundle of 3 research and writing products available in my store. If you are looking for just one activity, please see these links.
St. Patrick's Day Traditions
St. Patrick's Cathedral
* 3 Informative Writing Pieces (St. Patrick, St Patrick's Day Traditions and St. Patrick's Cathedral)
* 6 Outlines / Graphic Organizers for Note-taking (Topics Provided)
* 3 Composition Page
* Product List (for teacher flexibility)
Suggested Implementation (independently or small group)
* Assign or allow students t0 choose topic to research.
* Read and research provided text.
* Take notes using outline provided.
* Use outline to write an informative composition.
* Share with class or in small groups.
Introduction to Research
* Students in grades 5-8
* Identified gifted students in grades 4-5
* Students needing extra support in note taking and informative writing
Positive feedback would be greatly appreciated at:
Remember... providing feedback earns you points towards future purchases!