1. 1-2 players may play this game at a time. To begin, each
player receives a BINGO board.
2. You can use the cards OR the spinner for this game.
If you choose to use the cards, print the cards on
cardstock and cut along the black lines. Shuffle the cards
and place the cards face down in a pile.
3. Players take turns selecting a letter card, say the letter,
and identify a picture on their board that begins with that
sound. Then, the players put a marker on that picture.
4. A player may ONLY put one marker on his/her BINGO
board at a time. When all of the spaces on a player’s board
is covered, he/she wins!
5. If you choose to use the spinner rather than
the cards, students use a paper clip and a
pencil and take turns spinning. All rules are