Line Them Up - Initial Sound Letter Matching is a great way to practice and assess students' ability to identify the letter heard at the beginning of a word!
After cutting out each person, students can play by:
- Lining the sound cards up in ABC order.
- Matching the pictures to the initial letter sound.
- Give students two sound cards and have them find the one or ones that are in between them (ex. give the students apple and crayons, they place bird between).
- Use as a bulletin board boarder.
- Put on a ring for quick flashcards!
Designed big for little hands, you could also print multiple pages on one piece of paper to better fit your needs if desired.
Great for assessment, RtI groups, and practice.
Thank you for looking! :)