Student practice the initial /v/ sound at the word, phrase or sentence level while playing a game.
• 24 Initial “V” words to practice with pictures, labels and card backings.
• 6 blank cards to edit and add to your deck
• There are 48 playing cards in total!
Print the cards double sided.
Laminate and cut the cards out and you’re ready to go!
• Select cards used based on how many students are playing and their current level (e.g., word, phrase, sentences etc.)
• Edit the cards before printing based on your needs!
• This game is played the same as the card game “Go Fish.”
• The object of the game is to make the most pairs, by asking another player if he/she has the card needed to complete a pair.
• Each player starts with 5 cards. The remaining cards become the draw pile, which can be spread onto the table/floor, between the players.
• The deck includes the initial /v/ sound.
• The cards can be used to elicit initial /v/ at the word or sentence level (e.g., “Do you have____?, “No, I don’t have____.”).
Select cards used based on how many student’s are playing and their current level (e.g., word, phrase, sentences etc.)
Edit the cards before printing based on your needs!
Use the cards for memory games, flash cards or attach magnets to use with fishing poles.
Check out my store for more Go-Fish Articulation Cards and other fun therapy products-
Fishing for Fun Therapy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License