Are you looking for 8 different workstations PLUS a whole group I Have, Who Has activity to engage your students in cvc short vowel fun? What about an ink saver one to let you print on colored paper or leave it as black/white? This unit is for you!
You will get:
• 4 Stations for each short vowel (a,e,i,o,u) includes:
– 1 station: Bingo dot/color the word, color the picture, write ten words for the pattern
– 1 station: Picture and word match-up
– 1 station: Highlight the short vowel words in a passage
– 1 station: Cut aparts [students color the picture, cut it apart, and mix up all the pieces before rebuilding and gluing the words.
• Write the Room [26 images and 2 different recording sheets depending on the short vowel pattern of the week. Students will write in the box the ones that match the pattern and all others outside. Use the same recording sheets and cards every week even when the short vowel changes!]
• Build it or Write it [students build the words with magnetic letters or use a dry erase marker to write on the laminated card]
• I Have, Who Has [26 cards to include all students in most classes]
• Say it, sound it, make it [students pick a picture card, sound it out, then make it with letter cards]
• Matching Game [students match the picture to the word card]
**DOWNLOAD THE 24 PAGE PREVIEW FOR A BETTER IDEA**
key words: cvc short vowel workstations work stations centers
You can get credit for future purchases:
Please go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product you purchased. I truly value your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower and be the first to know:
Be the first to know about my sales, receive freebies, and learn of my product launches. Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and beneath my name and click it to become a follower.