Get ready for some engaging, meaningful, and FUN math stations.... all while saving ink! That's right.... this new monthly series is all in black and white - which makes for easy printing and prep... saving you time and money!
***This pack is part of the GROWING BUNDLE that will include a COMPLETE YEAR-LONG set of monthly ink-saving stations****
Check out the bundle by clicking here: First Grade Ink Saving MATH Bundle
This is the JANUARY pack for 1st Grade MATH and it includes TEN black/white stations for 1st grade math grade objectives.
This pack includes the following stations:
1. Roll and Add (3 addends)
2. Base Ten Blizzards (place value to 99)
3. Spin & Subtract Snowmen (generating subtraction number sentences)
4. Penguin Problems (Addition Word Problems)
5. Frosty Numbers (10 more/10 less)
6. Freezing Form (Expanded form)
7. Polar Graphing
8. Snow Much Time (time to the hour)
9. Chilled Comparisons (comparing numbers up to 99)
10. Snowball Sequence (missing numbers within a sequence)
Please take a look at the preview to see a more detailed look at the 10 stations in this pack.
Thank you so much,
Wild About Firsties BLOG