Get ready for some engaging, meaningful, and FUN math stations.... all while saving ink! That's right.... this new monthly series is all in black and white - which makes for easy printing and prep... saving you time and money!
This January pack is included in the Ink Saving Stations Year-Long BUNDLE
This Kindergarten January MATH pack includes 10 activities for your stations or small groups!
The activities included are:
1 - Roll and Add (multiple winter templates with adding 2 dice)
2 - Spin and Build (teen numbers) - students will spin a number and build that number.
3. Snowy Sequence - students will fill in the missing numbers of a sequence - numbers to 20
4. Let’s Make Ten - students will use the snowman ten frame cards to make 10.
5. Snow Many Numbers - number representation - ten frames, number, tally marks, and base ten
6. Cold Comparing - Students will be choosing two numbers to compare.
7. Snowy Subtraction (to 8) - subtraction to 8
8. Winter Write the Room - identifying teen numbers in ten frames
9. Brrrrrr Before and After - identifying and writing numbers before and after within a sequence.
10. A Chilly Comparison - identifying and recording larger or smaller numbers.
*** PLEASE take a look at the preview as you will see each station cover with examples.
Feel free to ask any questions :)
Wild About Firsties BLOG