Also included in
- This bundle includes three social emotional resources.Research shows that children who present with stronger social emotional health perform better in academics and demonstrate improved quality of life. To help our kids learn, we must pay attention to their mental and emotional health. As an occupatPrice $13.50Original Price $15.00Save $1.50
- This BUNDLE provides over 200 sensory, movement, and social-emotional activities to help your students master coping skills and improve self-regulation. All activities were designed by occupational therapist, Dr. Lisa Marnell. This MEGA BUNDLE consists of the following 6 resources: 1- Self-RegulatPrice $31.50Original Price $35.00Save $3.50
With 25 pages of positive self-talk activities and 40 scenario cards in this comprehensive resource, children learn the difference between being an Inner Critic and an Inner Coach. Research demonstrates that children with positive outlooks on life and a willingness to try new activities have improved academics and quality of life. As an occupational therapist with over fifteen years of experience in schools, I share my favorite and most effective strategies to help kids master positive thinking in several areas of life, including academics, sports, and within the community.
Activities are as follows:
1- A cut and paste "Inner Coach" story (1 activity)
2- A cut and paste "Inner Critic" story (1 activity)
3- A cut and paste activity to help children understand what an Inner Coach and an Inner Critic says to himself or herself (1 activity)
4- A cut and paste activity to help children understand how an Inner Coach and an Inner Critic think (1 activity)
5- Matching activities for kids to determine whether statements they read are made by an Inner Coach or by an Inner Critic (2 activities)
6- Instructional posters with criteria to help children learn how to act like an Inner Coach and not like an Inner Critic (2 posters)
7- 40 Scenario Cards within the following categories help children role play different situations in which they could be Inner Coaches or Inner Critics.
Scenario Card categories are as follows:
* In the Classroom (12 scenarios)
* At School (12 scenarios)
* At Sports and in the Community (8 scenarios)
* At Home and with Family (8 scenarios)
Each Scenario card is a quarter-page in size and has fresh, kid-friendly images to engage children and bring learning to life!
You may also like:
Visit my website at KIDS MASTER SKILLS for skill-building activities and information on the latest research on child development and learning!
Also, check out HANDWRITING HELP FOR KIDS to learn more about the skills children need to succeed with handwriting!
To be notified when new products are posted, Follow My TPT Store, KIDS MASTER SKILLS!