This educational resource pack includes:
- K - 8 Informational Text: “Inner and Outer Faces”
- Accessibility suggestions: Go to your device “Settings” where you can adjust the screen’s: brightness and color, size of text, resolution, connect to wireless display and adjust sound.
- A media player for wav or m4a files is required to listen to audio links.
This educational resource pack includes: visual, tactile audio and color coding enhancements.
- To save ink and paper, an application like Google Classroom could be utilized.
This educational resource pack requires: scissors, glue and a pencil.
- Students with Physical Disabilities may require assistive computer equipment/software: voice-activated word processing, word prediction, keyboard and/or mouse modification.
- The student may require alternative options of responding to questions: point to or verbally identify answers, as needed.
- Responses can be documented by audio or video recordings.
Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels including: defining, making observations, cite evidence, then analyze and discuss.
Fill in the Blanks Test
ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Literature
Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily