This educational resource pack includes:
- K-8 Informational Text: “Inner and Outer Faces”
- Accessibility suggestions: Go to your device “Settings” where you can adjust the screen’s: brightness and color, size of text, resolution, connect to wireless display and adjust sound.
- A media player for wav or m4a files is required to listen to audio links.
This educational resource pack includes: visual, tactile audio and color coding enhancements.
- To save ink and paper, an application like Google Classroom could be utilized.
This educational resource pack requires:
- Modified for students Hard of Hearing: with visual, color coding, tactile and audio prompts. Students with hearing impairments may use speech, lip reading, hearing aids and/or amplification systems to enhance oral communication. Headphones with blue tooth compatibility can also improve their mobility. However, it helps to use visual aids whenever possible, including captioned versions of videos and films. Also, provide unfamiliar vocabulary in written form, on the blackboard, or in a handout.
Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels including: defining, making observations, cite evidence, then analyze and discuss.
Fill in the Blanks Test
ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Literature
Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of completion.
Red print relates to notes for the teacher, parent or self-instruction.
Certificate of Achievement is available for students that finish the resource pack satisfactorily