Also included in
- Resource Description:This experiential learning holiday-themed bundle combines several experiential learning activities including project-based learning, inquiry bingo, and maker projects. The resources included in this bundle are hands-on, student-centered, and encourage skill-building as well as c$13.20$16.50Save $3.30
ZERO PREP! Print and go game!
Questions are given to players, those that cannot be answered with a single Google search. All of the questions can be discovered with a of Google searches, and students are encouraged to seek out and question real-life community experts. The trick is knowing what to ask and where to look.
This bingo game is a fun way to gain content knowledge in an interesting and exciting way while building skills such as communication, teamwork, critical thinking, problem-solving, research, and more. Add a little healthy competition and you have yourself an excitement-filled Friday afternoon or holiday break send-off activity.
This game is best suited for high-school students and adults.
Note: This resource is not editable.
- Teacher guide/game rules
- Bingo Card
- Answer Key
If you love this resource, check out these:
- Inquiry-Based Learning Tool Kits Bundle
- Inquiry Bingo: Food Theme
- PBL Maker Challenge: Plan a Dinner Party on a Budget
Blog Posts for Inquiry Guidance:
- What does the teacher do in a student-directed learning environment?
- Essential components of project-based learning - Great for beginner PBL educators and students.
- Three Transformational Teaching Methods
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com