My students had been having trouble creating compelling questions until I came up with this resource to help them do it in a structured way! Now, with practice, they are working towards mastering this key inquiry skill.
This worksheet provides students with structure and guided practice when they are learning how to create a compelling question. It helps them by identifying the three pieces of any compelling question in a formula; they then practice this skill and use the inquiry frames to create some questions of their own!
This product includes:
- Compelling question formula
- Sample compelling questions with student practice identifying the parts
- Question frames for support
- A concept map to draft questions or for some students, to list ideas about the topic first, based on an assigned or chosen topic
- Prompts for revision and finalizing their compelling question
I would be grateful if you would leave feedback for this product, especially if it is useful to you and your students! Not only does it make me feel good, but every review you leave earns you money towards a future TpT purchase! Go to “My Purchases” to leave the review. I really appreciate it!
Ways to Connect:
I would love to connect with you!
If you want to get advance notice of sales for my store, or when a new product is launching, click the green follow button on my TpT store.
If you have any questions about this resource, or want to see more like it, please feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org