This bundle includes three great activities for you to use during your Insect Unit -
1. All About Insects Emergent Reader: A great addition to your insect unit! Use this emergent text to teach your students about the body parts of an insect. Each page focuses on a different insect body part. Students are asked to fill in the blank with a number or word and then to complete a short task using the picture of the insect.
2. Insect Diagram: A printable activity for your students to practice identifying and labeling the different body parts of an insect. Includes four versions of the diagram for easy differentiation!
- Color-by-body part
- Cut and Paste with boxes and arrows
- Cut and Paste
- Writing the labels with a word bank.
3. Insect Sorting Activities: The perfect addition to your Insect unit! Your students will practice differentiating between insects and non-insects by practicing using the pocket chart sorting activity. They can put their knowledge of animal body parts to the test. Assess their knowledge using the printable "cut, sort, and paste" activity.