You are purchasing a template (along with instructions/pictures) for an interactive Insect Body Structure foldable. It also includes fill in the blank notes. See preview file for more details.
o Print/copy 1 foldable per student
o Colored pencils or crayons
1. Fold along horizontal dotted-line.
2. Complete the fill-in-the-blank notes. See key for answers.
3. Color the picture according to the colors mentioned in the notes.
4. Cut along the dashed lines.
5. Label the body parts using colored pencils or crayons under each tab.
6. Glue foldable in science notebook.
7. Use the foldable as a study tool as needed