Insect themed logical reasoning! Teach your students the process of elimination with Insect Logic Puzzles. Featuring 12 insects, (a butterfly, luna moth, ant, bee, grasshopper, rhinoceros beetle, ladybug, caterpillar, pupa, dragonfly, firefly and scarab beetle), there are 15 color puzzles to project and solve as a class, plus 10 half size b&w puzzles for students to solve independently. Answers are included for all puzzles. Perfect for busy teachers: no preparation required, simply print and teach!
Here's what other educators are saying about this resource:
- "These elimination puzzles provide a great introduction to logic and critical thinking puzzles for young learners. I like the variety of themes so that I can tie these puzzles in with the other topics we are studying throughout the year."
For more logic puzzles, please see:
- Winter Logic Puzzles,
- Seasons Logic Puzzles,
- Community Helpers Logic Puzzles,
- Beach Logic Puzzles,
- Rainforest Logic, and
- Which One is Different? Working with attributes of shapes.
For more insect themed learning, you may like:
- Insect Patterns,
- Insect Photo Sentence Picture Match,
- Catching Bugs Sentence Picture Match,
- Butterfly Observation Journal and 3 Part Cards, and
- Butterfly Life Cycle Booklet and Craft.
Thank you for visiting Paula's Primary Classroom. All new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours. To be notified when new activities become available, and of upcoming sales, please click on the green star below my store name and follow me. Followers and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!