| Insect Research | Interactive Notebook | Special Education | Spring | Life Skills | Reading | Writing | Unit 3 |
With the weather warming up outside, this download is the perfect way to start teaching your students about the different kinds of insects that will slowly be making their way out again. With this download, give your students an opportunity to display all their learning in a visually engaging and hands on manner!
Interactive notebooks are a great way to get students involved with their learning and more motivated to retain what is being taught in class. What is great about this download is that it is easily differentiated to accommodate a wide range of learning styles so that ALL students in your classroom can produce something that is truly meaningful to them.
How I Use This in My Classroom
I first give students some basic pre-teaching on different insects that exist in the world today and have students learn about various aspects of them (ex: diet, habitat, life cycle, etc.). I often use my Insects, Unit One
and Insects, Unit Two
as a whole group lesson with small group centers where students work with me. After I have pre-taught the concepts and reviewed a variety of insects, I pass out these interactive notebooks to each student. Depending on your classes, you can have students work in groups together or individually to complete each page. Students really enjoy getting to pick their favorite insect to learn more about. These interactive notebooks look wonderful when completed hung up around the room!
- 1 interactive notebook with 7 tabs (as shown in preview) discussing various research topics for insects
- Both a color and black and white copy of the interactive notebook are included to make this purchase more printer friendly!
Interested in Other Insect Themed Items?
- Insect Research, Unit One: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit One (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two: Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Two (Google Drive): Click Here!
- Insect Research, Unit Three (Interactive Notebook): Click Here!
- Want the PRINT AND GO Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
- Want the GOOGLE Insect Bundle?: Click Here!
Interested in Other Spring Themed Items?
- April Warm Ups: Click Here!
- May Warm Ups: Click Here!
- Spring Color By Number: Click Here!
- Spring Budget: Click Here!
- Spring Budget GOOGLE Activity: Click Here!
- Spring Literacy: Click Here!
- Spring Math Activities: Click Here!
Interested in Other Popular Life Skills Lessons?
Recipe Comprehension:Click Here!
Coupons, Reading Emphasis: Click Here!
Food Directions: Click Here!
Medicine Labels: Click Here!
Receipts: Click Here!
Tickets: Click Here!
Hours of Operation: Click Here!
Safety Signs, Community Signs: Click Here!
Dollar Up, 1s, 5s, and 10s: Click Here!
Menu Math:Click Here!
How to Use a Microwave:Click Here!
How to Use a Stove:Click Here!
How to Use an Oven:Click Here!
Coupons, Picture Emphasis:Click Here!
Bus Schedules:Click Here!
Measuring Cups:Click Here!
Follow My Store!
To follow my store simply click on “follow me” under Life Skills Creations on the top of my store page. You will be one of the first people to know when I have a sale or post new Life Skills Freebies in my store.
Leave Feedback and Earn Credits!
Don’t forget to leave feedback after you purchase a product! Leaving feedback also earns you "credits" which can be used for discounts on future purchases. I would very much appreciate your positive feedback!