Do you need another way to review the vocabulary for insects? Words cards with two different formats and a memory game can make it easier to learn new words.
Each word card has the terms* in English, Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese. There's a simple definition and an illustration. Choose to print pages with four different cards or pages with four copies of the same card. Check out the preview to see the two different formats.
Play a memory game with the words abdomen, antenna, egg, exoskeleton, head, molting, nymph, and thorax.
I've included the photo credits so you can go to the images that are public domain or Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike and use them as you like in your classroom.
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math store.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to the name of my store to follow me and find out about sales and new products
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
• An Introduction to Arthropods – science, math, language, and movement activities.
• All About Arthropods – exoskeletons, molting, animal colors, and anatomy
• More About Arthropods – garden habitat, life cycles, and food chains.
• Arthropod Predator Game Review the characteristics of an arthropod with a fun, quick game kids will ask to play over and over.
*abdomen, adult, antenna, complete metamorphosis, consumer, decomposer, egg, exoskeleton, head, incomplete metamorphosis, joints, metamorphosis, molting, nymph, predator, prey, primary consumer, producer, secondary consumer, and thorax