Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This kit helps the kids to:
• Name the different body parts of the insect
• Recognize the way these parts are connected
• Differentiate between insects based on the number of wings they have, being zero, one pair or two pairs.
This will be done through:
• Interactive presentation where the different body part will appear each on a click. This part will stick properly to the previously shown one. The teacher can lead a discussion describing this connection.
The labeling of each part will then be done during the next slide, also in the form of an animation. Finally the types of insects and two examples with real pictures will be shown. The body parts diagram for each part will be displayed as well.
• Cut and paste activity where the kids will assemble the body parts of the insect. They can color their model in advance if they like.