Insects Insects Insects ... EEK! Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about Insects using this fresh and funky Insects Flip Flap book™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 I-N-S-E-C-T-S Flip Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about Insects. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on Insects.
- define what an insect is
- write 2 facts and 1 opinion about an insect
- complete a CAN - HAVE - ARE Graphic organizer on Insects
- complete the Life Cycle of a Butterfly diagram
- research two types of insects
- write a short paragraph using their facts about an insect they
- complete a venn diagram comparing and contrasting an
insect and another animal
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.