Let's have fun investigating insects!
This easy-to-use pack of printables, craft ideas, and emergent readers has everything to help you through your teaching of an insects theme in kindergarten or first grade. This pack is divided into four folders for your convenience: emergent readers, math, literacy, and crafts. Each folder is packed with fun ideas for learners of all levels in your classroom!
This thematic unit includes:
* Life cycle of a butterfly mobile
* 4 emergent readers
* Insect flashcards
* 1 Bugs writing template
* 1 Color by ending
* 2 Letter writing practice worksheets for the letters M & W
* 1 Initial sound practice
* 1 Ending sound practice
* 1 Fact or opinion worksheet
* 1 Compare and contrast worksheet
* 4 Vocabulary worksheets
* 1 Web graphic organizer
* 1 Venn Diagram
* 2 Addition matching worksheets
* 1 Basic counting worksheet
* 1 Greater than or less than worksheet
* 1 graphing practice worksheet
* 2 Subtraction practice worksheets
* 1 Pattern practice worksheet
* 1 Addition practice worksheet
If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know! We hope you enjoy this pack, and be on the lookout for our other thematic activity packs and monthly Math and Literacy Activities Packs!