Use these black-and-white anatomy activities to teach your human body unit to preschool, kindergarten or year 1 or year 2 students. Teaching human body parts this year? These human body colouring pages, matching activities and writing resources give you a variety of differential activities that you can use throughout the year with students of every ability. Limited printing resources? Use the single-page organ match print-and-go worksheet and the introduction page and my chalk trace activity ideas to inspire further print-free learning. Email me if you would like me to turn this into an easel activity!
- Create a person - introduction worksheet *print or save on printing and have your students draw this freestyle.
- Organ line match - print-and-go
- Chalk trace - life-size organs - individual or group activity
- Organ cut-and-paste Version 1 - 1 page print-and-go
- Organ cut-and-paste Version 2 - 2 pages with proportional sized organs
- Inside my body writing activity - name the organ and the function
- Organ writing pages - stay tuned for a complete writing pages pack coming soon! Follow our store and subscribe to our email list if you want to hear when this comes out!
- Bonus - Playdough creations activity - printable organ cards in colour
If you enjoy this resource, be sure to leave a review to get your free TPT credits and Follow our store and subscribe to our email list to hear when more of these resources and maybe even an organ bundle comes out!
If you have any issues with or questions about our products, please email us at email@example.com
You might also be interested in these resources:
Check out our blog
Sign up to our email list and receive a free gift!
Follow our socials below and send us a DM telling us what you love about our products.