Also included in
- Help students boost their mental health and emotional intelligence with these Inside & Out of Mental Health Lesson Plans. This skills-based health education unit comes with ten lessons and 40+ movie discussion questions designed to teach students how to express their emotions, cope with difficul$31.50$35.00Save $3.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$205.50Save $30.50
- A comprehensive and skills-based health curriculum. Teach students how to create a healthy life with this comprehensive resource. This is a complete middle school health program and comes with 30+ teaching plans requiring no extra planning and minimal prep. >>> Distance Learning <<<$175.00$219.50Save $44.50
Guide students through an engaging and insightful discussion on Inside & Out Mental Health. This health education resource comes with 40+ movie discussion questions and assessment ideas designed to teach students how to express their emotions, cope with difficult life events, understand the purpose of their emotions, and more.
Surprised are fun. But not when it comes to spending money. Be sure to check out the full preview to see exactly what’s included in these resources. Seriously, click here to review everything that’s included with this purchase.
>>> ENGAGE STUDENTS with interactive health lesson plans connected to relevant health topics and focused on building vital life skills.
- The value of each emotion and understanding how to identify various emotions
- Core memories and how memories shape identity and personality
- Looking at “negative” emotions from an alternative point of view
- Coping through life events. Learning how to work through loss and sacrifice and how to let go.
- Empathy and looking at things from other people’s point of view. The language of emotion and being able to express your emotion.
- Ready-to-Teach - This resource comes with everything you need to teach an engaging lesson.
- Empower students to thrive - This resource teaches students vital knowledge and skills they need to take ownership of their well-being.
- Standard Aligned - This resource was designed in connection to the National Health Education Standards.
- FREE updates for life - Get access to this product and any future updates with your one-time purchase.
- Character Education
- Core memories and experiences and how they shape identity and personality
- Dealing with loss, sacrifice, loneliness and other difficult life experiences
- Empathy Building
- Identity Building
- Necessity and power of feeling and expressing all emotions
- Stress Management and Coping Strategies
>>> SAVE MONEY - - Get this resource + get four more with our bundle:
We provide teachers with engaging health lesson plans focused on relevant issues.
Helping you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their well-being and thrive.
Our lessons are:
Teacher-designed. Classroom-tested. Student approved
Download FREE Lesson Plan Bundle - - Lesson plans, classroom posters, student activities, and more!
***Google Drive™ Disclaimer***
Upon purchase, you’ll receive a link to access your resource on Google Drive™. Using Google Drive™ is the easiest way for us to edit and update resources. Additionally, this makes our lesson plans compatible with Google Classroom™ and other eLearning Platforms. This allows us to quickly respond to feedback, share new features, and make sure this product is serving you well!