Promote reading in your classroom with these 15 inspirational and engaging posters with quotes about reading and books on images selected to stimulate your students' imaginations.
Hang them in your classroom, library or hallways for maximum effect! They can also be set up as scrolling screensavers on your library computers.
- A book is a device to ignite the imagination. ~ Alan Bennett
- A good book has no ending. ~ R.D. Cumming
- A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
- Books are a uniquely portable magic. ~ Stephen King
- Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be.
- I have lived a thousand lives and I’ve loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time. Because I read. ~ George R.Martin
- So Matilda’s strong young mind continued to grow, nurtured by the voices of all those authors who had sent their books out into the world like ships on the sea. These books gave Matilda a hopeful and comforting message: You are not alone.
- And don’t worry about the bits you can’t understand. Sit back and allow the words to wash around you, like music. ~ Roald Dahl
- Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. ~ Vera Nazarian
- The whole world opened up to me when I learned to read. ~ Mary McCleod Bethune
- There are many little ways to enlarge your world. Love of books is the best of all. ~ Jacqueline Kennedy
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go.”~ Dr. Seuss,
- To learn to read is to light a fire ~ Victor Hugo
- No two persons ever read the same book. ~ Edmund Wilson
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. ~ Margaret Fuller
All images are provided in PDF and JPG image formats.
I hope these posters provide inspiration and motivation for your students!
We value your feedback, so please let us know if you have questions or comments about any of our products. We enjoy hearing from our valued customers.
Thanks for stopping by!
Images from www.pixabay.com and licensed under the Creative Commons Zero (CC0) license.