Also included in
- Everything you need to kick off the school year! This back to school mega bundle includes my best selling back to school resources at a special discount! You’ll be ready for Meet the Teacher Night, Open House, Substitutes, and the First Day of School in a flash with these Back to School organization$41.00$51.00Save $10.00
- Automatic teacher timesavers that do all the work for you!Student notebook labels, class lists, gradebooks, and more, created for you in a flash! These instant, editable autofill resources will save you tons of precious planning time. With each of these resources, you type your information just once$18.40$23.75Save $5.35
Automatically generate student notebook and folder labels for your class!
Let these editable, autofill student notebook labels do the work for you! You just type your student information once on the main roster, and this resource automatically makes a class set of over 40 different labels for your students' notebooks, journals, & folders.
Labels are formatted for printing onto Avery full page (5165), address (5160), and shipping (5263) labels, but I've also added cut lines so that you can print onto plain paper.
Includes labels for up to 30 students for each style:
Small Labels (Avery 5160)
- First name only
- First and last name
Medium Labels (Avery 5263)
- Reading Notebook, Reading Journal, Reading Folder
- Writing Notebook, Writing Journal, Writing Folder
- Spelling Notebook, Spelling Journal, Spelling Folder
- Vocabulary Notebook, Vocabulary Journal, Vocabulary Folder
- Word Work Notebook, Word Work Journal, Word Work Folder
- Language Notebook, Language Journal, Language Folder
- Grammar Notebook, Grammar Journal, Grammar Folder
- Math Notebook, Math Journal, Math Folder
- Science Notebook, Science Journal, Science Folder
- Social Studies Notebook, Social Studies Journal, Social Studies Folder
- Unfinished Work
- Take Home Folder
- Homework Folder
- Data Folder
- Morning Work
- plus three editable labels so that you can customize the name of the notebook, journal, or folder.
You must open this resource in Adobe Reader (free) in order for the auto-magical features to work. If you try to edit this file in your web browser or in preview, it will not work. It's easy to do:
1. Open your downloads folder.
2. Right click this file.
3. Click open with.
4. Select Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Also, you must select "actual size" in the print window before printing. If you select "fit to page" or "shrink oversized pages" your printer will change the size of the images, and they will not fit correctly onto the labels.
Check out my other time-saving Instant Teacher Tools:
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
• Join my newsletter.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.