The Wall Poster set is 8.5 x 11 (the size of a regular piece of paper) had a response for High School classes.
No more response of "I Don't Know" from students in class.
Here is a packet with 9 posters with a soft yellow background, 9 with a orange background and white letters, and 9 with a white background. It also contains a page with 3 bookmarks containing the 9 sentences for the students have in class.
- Instead of "I Don't Know"
- Would you please repeat the question?
- May I please have some more information?
- May I please have some time to think?
- Where could I find more information about that?
- May I please ask a friend for help?
- Could you please say it again more slowly?
- Would you please explain it a different way?
- What does the word ___________ mean?
Copyright © Karen Saravia-Orellana 2014
Visit the KarenLovingLanguageArts blog for freebies and great project ideas.
Like https://www.facebook.com/KarenLanguage/ on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest!
Please respect the time and creativity I put into making these items. Teaching materials and other contents may not be altered, resold, or shared with groups, blogs, etc. © Karen Saravia-Orellana materials are for personal and classroom use only.
Opening your PDF File:
Adobe Acrobat Reader is recommended in order to open this PDF file. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader it is free to download from the adobe website at www.adobe.com/downloads/