Instructional Coach Bullet Planner
The Instructional Coach Bullet Planner has everything you need to keep you efficient and organized the entire school year. This simplistic planner is not meant for printing, but is designed to be used with a note taking app such as Notability or GoodNotes and a stylus. Inside you will find multiple pages for keeping track digitally of notes, lists and appointments all year.
This planner is designed to be used daily as you make and modify appointments, take notes and plan with teachers, and create and tackle “To do” lists.
1. Planner Key - A Bullet Planner functions best if you use a defined key. Use the original Bullet Planner definition of a key or design your own.
2. Planner Index- A key component of a Bullet Planner is the index that is created as you add pages and notes to your planner. There are 3 pages of space in your planner for your index.
3. Monthly Note taking pages- Before every calendar page is a blank monthly note taking page. This page can be used to meet your needs. Ideas include “To do” lists, logs, or trackers.
4. Month-at-a-Glance- This planner follows the academic school year, running from August to July. Each month includes a 2-page calendar spread with large boxes with plenty of room to write.
5. Daily/Weekly Appointments and Notes- Appearing after each monthly calendar are blank pages with boxes for daily appointments and notes. Additional pages can be easily added.
6. Blank Note Taking Spreads- After the last calendar page are blank note pages that can be used in any way to meet your needs. Take notes during a meeting, plan professional development, or create a list for Back-to-School Night. These pages are versatile and can be used in any way.
Directions for Uploading PDF File to Notability or GoodNotes App:
1. Open the Notability Paper Pack in a web browser.
2. Navigate to your desired PDF.
3. Tap "Download > Direct download" to open the PDF.
4. Tap anywhere on the PDF.
5. Tap "Open in…" ...
6. Tap "Notability", or "Copy to Notability".
7. In Notability, create a new note or append the PDF to an existing note.
1. Open GoodNotes on your device and navigate to your preferred category if you organize with multiple categories.
2.At the top header, click the + icon to import.
3. Select Import in the drop-down option
4. Navigate to your saved Instructional Coach Digital Planner file. Click on the file and choose Select at the bottom of the box.