Also included in
- After years of coaching experience, I have pulled together all of the resources that I needed to be successful. From planning during the summer before, to walking in on the first day, to end of year feedback and growth, this guide has everything I used to be comfortable and successful in my role asPrice $118.68Original Price $148.35Save $29.67
- Use these forms to support teachers in their development, from the pre-post observation phases. (The products included in this mini bundle are also included in the large growing coaching bundle.)Do you want more mini bundles? Debrief ConversationsEvaluation RubricsLesson PlanningClassroom ObservatioPrice $25.98Original Price $32.48Save $6.50
- Use these forms as evidence showcasing the effectiveness of the instructional coaching role. This documentation can be used during a performance evaluation or as proof for funding the instructional coach position at your school site. Included:1 page tracker (print copies as necessary)2 page documentPrice $39.38Original Price $49.22Save $9.84
Use this helpful guide when meeting with teachers prior to their scheduled observation. Great for documentation and progress tracking purposes. It helps teachers think through the presentation of their lesson and not just the planning side of things. Many of the discussion prompts will help teachers have a proactive approach to potential obstacles that could arise during the lesson.
8/29/19: Digital & Editable formats added
If you like this resource, search other coaching products:
Or buy them all AND SAVE in this bundle:
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
Want to become a coach?
Tune in to this Teacher Coaching Course webinar to learn all about life as an instructional coach!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases