Start the year off with your staff on the right foot! As instructional coaches know, it can be difficult to meet the needs of a diverse staff. I give this to my staff BEFORE the school year starts so that I can have time to create individual goals and profiles for each teacher. This easily allows me to have a clear cut picture of our goals before the first day of school when things can get, well... crazy :) Even if it is later in the year, its never to late to get specific feedback!
This product includes 7 brief, but informative, questions that will indicate to a coach the following:
- teacher preferences about observations
- teacher preferences about feedback
- positive and negative experiences staff has had in the past with instructional coaching
- staff willingness to participate in different development activities
- what help and resources are desired by each teacher
The following formats are included:
- an editable Powerpoint
- a formatted PDF
- a PDF form with areas to type and check
The preview gives pretty much anything else you would need to know!
Ready for the next step? Check out these forms to help you organize your survey data:
Instructional Coaching: At A Glance Teacher Data
Good luck with your school year!