Also included in
- This product consists of SIX End of the Year forms and activities that instructional coaches need to wrap up their year. Surveys, thank you cards for teacher appreciation, teacher awards, SMART goal forms, coaching cycle forms and end of the year activities to use with your teachers are all included$13.12$20.50Save $7.38
- This product consists of FOUR Beginning of the Year forms and activities that instructional coaches need to begin their year. Surveys, organizational binder, weekly check-ins and editable coaching meeting slides and menus are all included.Instructional Coaching Weekly Check Ins and ReflectionsSurvey$14.58$20.25Save $5.67
- This EVERYTHING Instructional Coaching Growing Bundle is an all-access pass for all instructional coaches such as technology coaches, literacy coaches, science coaches, social studies coachers, math coaches, interventionists, assistant principals, and principals. If you are an instructional leader,$189.60$296.25Save $106.65
One unifying trait among instructional coaches is that they never stop learning and are always striving to figure out ways to help others. Educators who end up in coaching roles tend to be those who demonstrate a strong desire to always improve and to share their knowledge with others. Furthermore, they are people who earn the trust of others and always put students first. Are you measuring up to the job? What proof do you have? One way to answer these questions is to ask your teachers. Regularly. And get in the habit of asking yourself.
According to ASCD, there are seven qualities an instructional coach should have. These include the ability to build relationships, remain student-focused, make data-informed decisions, questions without judgment, maintain knowledge of high-impact instructional practices, take risks, and stay current on best practices (ASCD, 2018, Seven Qualities of an Instructional Coach). I have added one more: the ability to impact teacher growth. These eight categories reflect the themes we should all be looking for in our performances as coaches.
This product includes:
- a survey for the fall, winter, and spring
- a two-sided survey to give teachers asking them to provide their names
- a two-sided survey to give teachers that are completely anonymous
- a self-survey that measures the same components as the teachers
- a self-reflection form used to synthesize all the data received from the teacher surveys and self-surveys
The forms for you (the coach) have blue accents so they are not easily mixed up with the teacher forms (which have black insects ... more efficient for printing larger quantities). They are all also available in Google Forms versions.
Do you need this resource for more than one instructional coach?
Sharing and collaborating can make coaching so much easier! In order to make this easy and legal for you to share with your team, you may buy additional licenses at a discount. How? Go to your My Purchases page on TpT and find the resource. Then, click Buy Additional Licenses. This is the best way to buy for your team or grade level without violating copyright. Thank you for respecting my work!
Interested in purchasing more than one? I accept PO’s!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few tips:
- Click the green star to follow me! Find out about new products.
- Get credit for future purchases by leaving a review for this one! Go to "My Purchases" and next to each purchase, you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click and you will be taken to a page where you can provide feedback and give a quick comment about the product. I would really love it if you could rate my item after downloading. Feedback makes a difference!
Thanks for stopping by... Happy Coaching!
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!