Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Literacy coaches, math coaches, interventionist, teacher leaders, new coaches and experienced coaches need a variety of resources to effectively implement instructional partnerships. Snag this GROWING bundle at a discount to find all the things you will need for years of coaching success.After years$109.10$136.37Save $27.27
- Use these forms as evidence showcasing the effectiveness of the instructional coaching role. This documentation can be used during a performance evaluation or as proof for funding the instructional coach position at your school site. Included:1 page tracker (print copies as necessary)2 page document$38.97$48.71Save $9.74
These teacher & coach evaluation rubrics provide guidance and structure for how an educator can show growth over time. The rubrics can be used as a guide when being observed to calibrate teacher or coach job performance. These rubrics help teachers & coaches set goals and have objective, data-driven discussions. A debrief guide is also included to help guide productive and effective conservations after observations. (The products included in this mini bundle are also included in the large growing coaching bundle.)
Do you want more mini bundles?
Did you know… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases