Concretely defined roles for both teacher and coaches in regards to how they interact with each other and what duties they are responsible for in the school building. This resource is great when providing professional development to staff implementing instructional coaching for the first time and need to understand what role the coach and teacher play. Space is included to add to the list for school specific roles.
If you like this product, you might also like:
Coaching Cycle Visual
Goal Setting Meeting
Classroom Observation Notes
Observation Debrief Discussion Format
Coach Feedback Survey
Teacher Data Collection Tool
Teacher Evaluation Rubric
Coach Performance Rubric
Coach Duties Pie Chart
Debrief Planning Guide
Teacher Progress Report
Teacher Self-Reflection Question Prompts
Mentor- Mentee Discussion Dice
Teacher Video Reflection Question PromptsCoaching Feedback Slips
Lesson Planning Visuals
Lesson Plan Outline
Lesson Plan Checklist
Backwards Planning Guide
Ways to Build RelationshipsProfessional Development PlanAppointment CardsTeacher Support Roster
Menu of Support
Teachers’ Level of Support
Coaching 101 - A How-To Guide for New Coaches
PD Session Feedback Survey
Or buy them all AND SAVE with this bundle:
Coaching Resources Bundle
★ Follow Me for Updates!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know
… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback
on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases