Also included in
- After years of coaching experience, I have pulled together all of the resources that I needed to be successful. From planning during the summer before, to walking in on the first day, to end of year feedback and growth, this guide has everything I used to be comfortable and successful in my role asPrice $98.48Original Price $153.88Save $55.40
- Start off the year strong with a bundle that will allow instructional coaches to support their teachers! Included: - editable calendar and planning guide- coaching plan resources- guides for new coaches- first 30 day implementation guide...and more!This bundle is packed full of templates that will oPrice $37.89Original Price $59.20Save $21.31
Instructional coaches and teachers need defined roles in regards to how they interact, what duties they hold & what responsibilities they have in the school building. This editable product gives concretely defined roles for each.
This product is excellent to use during professional development, beginning of the year meetings, mentor/mentee meetings, administration meetings and is a great resource to add to school handbooks.
Additional space is provided to include the list of other school specific roles.
9/17/19: Digital & Editable Formats
If you like this resource, search other coaching products:
Or buy them all AND SAVE with this bundle:
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
♥ Did you know … you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases