Use these question stems after meeting with a teacher to ensure they reflect on their practice and set goals to continue to improve. Best used as a "homework" assignment that the teacher can complete on their own at their own pace and bring back into the next discussion.
If you like this product, you might also like:
Coaching Cycle Visual
Goal Setting Meeting
Classroom Observation Notes
Coaching Feedback Slips
Observation Debrief Discussion Format
Coach Feedback Survey
Teacher Data Collection Tool
Teacher Evaluation Rubric
Coach Performance Rubric
Coach Duties Pie Chart
Debrief Planning Guide
Teacher Progress Report
Mentor- Mentee Discussion Dice
Teacher Video Reflection Question Prompts
Lesson Planning Visuals
Lesson Plan Outline
Lesson Plan Checklist
Teacher Support Roster
Backwards Planning Guide
Ways to Build Relationships
Professional Development Plan
Or buy them all AND SAVE with this bundle:
Coaching Resources Bundle
♥ Did you know
… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback
on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
Want to become a coach?
Tune in to this Teacher Coaching Course
webinar to learn all about life as an instructional coach!
★ Don't forget to hit "Follow Me"
at the top of the page to keep up-to-date on all new products from Always A Lesson!
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WIHTOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases