Instructional Coaching - Assessment Analysis
Individual teachers, instructional coaches, grade level teams, district supervisors and PLC groups can utilize the methods and procedures outlined in this 14 page Assessment Analysis Toolkit.
The methods, procedures, and strategies used have been created and extensively field-tested by an experienced instructional coach. The Assessment Analysis Toolkit has been teacher and instructional coach approved!
This assessment analysis pack contains specific procedures, strategies, and templates that support an informative analysis of an assessment. Examples of completed templates and easy to follow methods are included. This product can assist with:
• Increasing student understanding and success
• Creating an easy to use data bank to inform targeted instruction
• Identifying critical content areas
• Digging deeper into assessment expectations, structures, and
• Identifying and analyzing trends in student responses
• Investigating root causes for problem areas
• Determining specific areas in need of focus prior to an
• Planning for small group instruction
• Determining which standards are being assessed and pinpointing
the key skills embedded in each standard
• Planning instructional strategies and approaches to address the
needs of students
• Providing data to support specific center activity content
Examples of assessments that can be analyzed using the methods and procedures provided within the Assessment Analysis Toolkit include but are not limited to benchmark assessments, cycle assessments, marking period assessments, model curriculum assessments, and/or publisher-created assessments.
All templates provided can be edited.
Visit our blog at elementaryskillsandstrategies.com
Facebook - Elementary Skills and Strategies
Do you like to save money?
Simply provide product feedback on this purchase, including both a fair rating and comment, and earn 1 TPT credit for every $1.00 spent.
For example, if you provide feedback on an item you purchased for $5.00, you will earn 5 TPT credits, which can be used toward a future purchase!