Also included in
- This Professional Development Video Bundle is for New AND Experienced Instructional Coaches. This bundle contains 10 Foundational Videos and Instructional Coaching Forms to help build your foundation as an instructional coach and teacher leader. All videos will give you a step-by-step guide on imple$47.36$74.00Save $26.64
- This Professional Development Video Bundle is for New AND Experienced Instructional Coaches. This bundle is a growing bundle of individual video webinars on the "How To" specifically for the Instructional Coach. All videos will give you a step by step guide on implementing coaching strategies, getti$76.80$120.00Save $43.20
- This EVERYTHING Instructional Coaching Growing Bundle is an all-access pass for all instructional coaches such as technology coaches, literacy coaches, science coaches, social studies coachers, math coaches, interventionists, assistant principals, and principals. If you are an instructional leader,$189.60$296.25Save $106.65
Are you new to instructional coaching? Have you started conducting coaching cycles? Do you need a refresher course on Coaching Cycles? If you nodded yes to any of these questions...
Then you are in the right place!
Coaching Cycles are the biggest part of an instructional coaches job. There are so many different types of cycles and approaches.
In this webinar replay/mini-course, you will learn:
- Purpose of Instructional Coaching
- Two Approaches to Instructional Coaching Cycles
- What is a Coaching Cycle?
- 4 Major Steps of a Coaching Cycle
- How can coaching cycles increase effectiveness in instructional coaching?
This mini-course comes with a video that you can stop and replay and a note-taking guide that will allow for you to take notes so that you can take action with the information that you learned.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback.
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.
Follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.