Products in this Bundle (48)
showing 1-5 of 48 products
Literacy coaches, math coaches, interventionist, teacher leaders, new coaches and experienced coaches need a variety of resources to effectively implement instructional partnerships. Snag this GROWING bundle at a discount to find all the things you will need for years of coaching success.
After years of coaching experience, I have pulled together all of the resources that I needed to be successful. From planning during the summer before, to walking in on the first day, to end of year feedback and growth, this guide has everything I used to be comfortable and successful in my role as a coach. I hope this guide can also help you to settle in and make an impact in your role! With all the forms and paperwork you need here, you can get dig in and get started doing the job you were destined to do.
(Most of the files are available in print, digital & editable formats.)
This is a GROWING bundle and products will be added over time. You just pay the original cost and you will be notified when a new product is added.
- Binder Cover
- Table of Contents
- Rationale for each product
- Instructional Coaching Blog Posts
- Ways to Implement & Help
- How to Guides for New Coaches
- First 30 Days of Coaching Guide
- Professional Development Plans
- Building Relationships with Teachers
- Appointment Cards & Menu of Support
- Feedback Surveys
- Mentor Guide & Activities
- Coaching Cycle Guides
- Positive Feedback Forms
- Observation Debrief Forms
- Lesson Plan Feedback & Plan Guide
- Virtual Coaching Call Planning Guide
- Virtual Classroom Look For’s Checklist
- PLC Minutes & Data Chat Guide
- Guide Reading Guide
- New Hire Onboarding Checklist
- End of Year Surveys
- And MORE!
Do you want a small subset of these forms? Shop instructional coaching mini bundles:
- Debrief Conversations
- Evaluation Rubrics
- Lesson Planning
- Classroom Observations
- PLC & Data Discussion Guides
Or grab professional development resources to hone your craft:
- Instructional Best Practices Video Bundle
- Instructional Best Practices Bundle
- Literacy Instruction Bundle
- Teacher Leader Bundle
Contact me (email@example.com) if you want to book this professional development session as a live event.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER MAY:
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases