• This packet includes 3 Instructional Programs:
Shoe-tying (2 versions), Microwave Usage and Nose-blowing
• Instructional programs are an easy way to ensure that your students are receiving precise and consistent education on certain tasks. These tasks can range from discrete skills (identifying numbers and letters), to behavior chains (such as nose-blowing or shoe-tying) to hallway procedures. These programs are especially useful when given to a paraprofessional or peer tutor –directions are specific (including what to say when a task is done incorrectly, needs to be stopped and restarted) and clear.
• Each section can be amended to fits the needs of your particular student. This includes the type of reinforcement, verbal cues, and prompt strategies.
• Each data sheet includes space for notations on method as well as specific session notes.
• Simply place instructional sheet and data collection sheet into a binder, hand it over to a para or peer tutor, and voila! Watch the magic happen! Perfect for 1:1 time or centers.