Research based interactive unit covering instructional verbs for preschool and early elementary students in speech therapy. This hands on approach uses thematic vocabulary while encouraging phrase elaboration. Using the visuals, students will be able to . This is also a great unit to use with in speech therapy. There are no prep worksheets addressing articulation, phonological processes, and syllable shapes.
- Picture Visuals for 36 different instructional verbs.
- First/Then Visual for following 2 Step Directions
- Evidence Based Approach to explicitly teach instructional verbs
- clip it, staple, hole punch, stamp, cover, highlight, point to, daub, color, circle, ABC order, check off, illustrate, measure, cross out, glue, cut, match, count, fold, sort, trace, stack, tape, predict, underline, arrange, write, identify, create, locate, select, respond, discuss, describe, demonstrate
- 10 different "speech phrase directions" to flip through while naming the thematic vocabulary
- 10 picture words for 25 different themes
- : furniture, clothing, school supplies, community helpers, zoo animals, forest animals, weather, breakfast, food, bugs, sports, space, BBQ, Farm, camping, ocean, beach, pirate, picnic, pets, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter
- No Prep worksheets ready for print and go therapy planning.
- Phrase Expansion with instructional verbs
- (initial, medial, final) p, b, m, n, t, d, f, v, j, k, g, s, z, r, vocalic r, l, h (initial), sh, ch, th, R Blends (initial), S Blends (initial), L Blends (initial)
- weak syllable deletion, stopping, fronting, backing, final consonant deletion
- CV, CVC, CVCC (final clusters)
- Editable template included
Make sure to check out the product demonstration on instagram at TexasSpeechMom
Please contact me via email with any questions before purchasing. TexasSpeechMom@gmail.com